cCLOA is keen to develop new corporate partnerships. In order to offer a competitive package, we have developed Principal and Associate sponsorship options. You can find out more here. Alternatively we can tailor a sponsorship package to suit your requirements. Our sponsors are important to us; so please call Heidi Bellamy on 01473 345385 for a conversation about how we can work together.
Xn Leisure - Principle Sponsor
Xn Leisure is the leader in Leisure Management Solutions, and has over 3 decades of experience in delivering award winning IT solutions for the leisure sector.
With thousands of users who benefit from their wealth of industry knowledge and expertise, Xn Leisure is the technology partner of choice for the Leisure Industry.
Xn Leisure has a solutions and services portfolio that includes
- Locally or centrally hosted systems.
- Wizard based membership and prospect management.
- Innovative Bookings, EPOS, ticketing and session management.
- Online Bookings and Memberships
- Self Service – Winners of Retail Systems Awards Winners 2010 - Best Use of technology in the Hospitality and Leisure Sector.
- Automated email & text marketing.
- State of the art course management - hand held registers, web home portal for progress tracking and payments.
- Xn ticket a new multi-functional, stand alone, web based ticketing solution that can help maximise sales and provide valuable intelligence about audiences - see a short presentation about Xn ticket here.
Find out how Xn Leisure have worked to help solve issues with their innovative solutions here.
Xn Leisure solutions can now be purchased on a call off basis via the Local Authority Software Application (LASA) framework. The framework minimises costs and reduces timescales by using a standardised framework Terms and Conditions, no fixed timescales and no OJEU finance limitations. You can find e-market place guidance for the public sector here.
Alliance - Principle Sponsor
Alliance Leisure supports the ever changing needs of the public sector, education and Leisure Trust market via two key divisions: Facility Development and Client Support.
Our Facility Development division help design, build and fund innovative, relevant and sustainable facilities that drive community engagement, increase participation in a changing physical activity environment and drive income to create sustainable outcomes.
Our Client Support division offers the complete sales, marketing and retention solution to empower Local Authority and Leisure Trust staff to increase levels of income and higher levels of customer service to their end consumers.